- Jeanbaptiste and the Pouncing Tiger
- Mini-residency at Midvale Elementary School in Madison
- Wisconsin Health and Physical Education (WHPE) Conference 2011
- My Successful Tai Chi/Qigong Program in a Public School
- Cranes of the World Festival 2011
- A Week of Mindfulness with Thich Nhat Hanh
- Tai Chi Animal Frolics in Nepal
- A respite from the relentless stress of daily life.
- Tai Chi Animal Frolics DVD
- UW-Whitewater Early Childhood Conference 4/9/11
Monthly Archives: May 2011
On these pages you will find information about the Tai Chi Animal Frolics, a peaceful, soothing method to bring balance to your life and the lives of others, whether at home, school or work. About The foundation of this program … Continue reading
You may purchase this 90+ minute instructional DVD for 39.95 plus 6.00 shipping/handling. Allow two weeks for delivery.
This year’s Tai Chi Animal Frolics workshops at the annual Whitewater conference were lively and engaging as usual. Teachers and daycare providers learned a simple and useful technique to relax, refresh, and refocus with the peaceful pattern of the Tai … Continue reading