This year’s Tai Chi Animal Frolics workshops at the annual Whitewater conference were lively and engaging as usual. Teachers and daycare providers learned a simple and useful technique to relax, refresh, and refocus with the peaceful pattern of the Tai Chi Animal Frolics form. The practice of this soothing pattern is perfect for children and adults and can be easily taught in schools and daycare centers. Hope to see many of you at next year’s conference.
- Jeanbaptiste and the Pouncing Tiger
- Mini-residency at Midvale Elementary School in Madison
- Wisconsin Health and Physical Education (WHPE) Conference 2011
- My Successful Tai Chi/Qigong Program in a Public School
- Cranes of the World Festival 2011
- A Week of Mindfulness with Thich Nhat Hanh
- Tai Chi Animal Frolics in Nepal
- A respite from the relentless stress of daily life.
- Tai Chi Animal Frolics DVD
- UW-Whitewater Early Childhood Conference 4/9/11