“Tai Chi Animal Frolics: Introducing Tai Chi and Qigong in Public School Settings”appeared as a featured article in the online journal, Into Mountains, Over Streams in their September issue. It explains the history behind the development of the Tai Chi Animal Frolics form and how it came to be part of my curriculum at Hawthorne Elementary School.
- Jeanbaptiste and the Pouncing Tiger
- Mini-residency at Midvale Elementary School in Madison
- Wisconsin Health and Physical Education (WHPE) Conference 2011
- My Successful Tai Chi/Qigong Program in a Public School
- Cranes of the World Festival 2011
- A Week of Mindfulness with Thich Nhat Hanh
- Tai Chi Animal Frolics in Nepal
- A respite from the relentless stress of daily life.
- Tai Chi Animal Frolics DVD
- UW-Whitewater Early Childhood Conference 4/9/11