Lexi and Noah had a great time learning the Tai Chi Animal Frolics. They were so much fun to work with. Now that the new museum is open, I will be doing many more workshops there, either on the rooftop or in the nature classroom.
- Teaching Tai Chi Animal Frolics in my new studio
- Tai Chi Animal Frolics workshop at U.W. Madison Dance Department
- Jeanbaptiste and the Pouncing Tiger
- Mini-residency at Midvale Elementary School in Madison
- Wisconsin Health and Physical Education (WHPE) Conference 2011
- My Successful Tai Chi/Qigong Program in a Public School
- Cranes of the World Festival 2011
- A Week of Mindfulness with Thich Nhat Hanh
- Tai Chi Animal Frolics in Nepal
- A respite from the relentless stress of daily life.