Susan Webster, Tai Chi friend and U.W. Social Work professor, got a quick lesson from me in the Tai Chi Animal Frolics form before leaving on a journey to Nepal with a group of her Social Work students. She and her students thoroughly enjoyed this once in a lifetime experience. In addition to helping build a school, Susan and her students taught a group of children the Tai Chi Animal Frolics. The vibrant photos she took captured the concentration, joy, and motivation of this beautiful group of children.
- Teaching Tai Chi Animal Frolics in my new studio
- Tai Chi Animal Frolics workshop at U.W. Madison Dance Department
- Jeanbaptiste and the Pouncing Tiger
- Mini-residency at Midvale Elementary School in Madison
- Wisconsin Health and Physical Education (WHPE) Conference 2011
- My Successful Tai Chi/Qigong Program in a Public School
- Cranes of the World Festival 2011
- A Week of Mindfulness with Thich Nhat Hanh
- Tai Chi Animal Frolics in Nepal
- A respite from the relentless stress of daily life.