- Teaching Tai Chi Animal Frolics in my new studio
- Tai Chi Animal Frolics workshop at U.W. Madison Dance Department
- Jeanbaptiste and the Pouncing Tiger
- Mini-residency at Midvale Elementary School in Madison
- Wisconsin Health and Physical Education (WHPE) Conference 2011
- My Successful Tai Chi/Qigong Program in a Public School
- Cranes of the World Festival 2011
- A Week of Mindfulness with Thich Nhat Hanh
- Tai Chi Animal Frolics in Nepal
- A respite from the relentless stress of daily life.
Monthly Archives: January 2019
In June of 2018, I was happy to host a visiting teacher who came to study with me in my new studio.
It was a wonderful experience to share my Tai Chi Animal Frolics integrated arts program with dancers from around the country during the 90th anniversary year of the University of Wisconsin Dance Department.